Via Santa Margherita, 4
With its 11,000 inhabitants it is considered the 7th largest town in Alto Adige.
Its main economic sectors are:
- Tourism: there are about 3,500 guest beds, and a constant increase during the last 10 years.
- 1336 hectars of fruit orchards
- Apple orchards: 1% of the whole in Europe cultivated apples, comes from Lana
- Trade: different kind of trades and over 18,000 m² of sales area
- and Handicraft: Lana is famous for its handicraft creations.
... by car:
...arriving from Bolzano: Highway (A22) - exit „Bolzano Sud“ - turn left into the MEBO (highway Merano-Bolzano) and proceed for about 20 km. Exit at "Lana"
...arriving from Merano: MEBO (highway Merano-Bolzano) and proceed for about 7 km. Exit at "Lana"
The route planner at the beginning of this page will help you finding us..
... by train:
Local trains represents a good connection between Bolzano and Merano.
VERONA (150 KM) is our regional airport and is served by the main airlines.